Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some thoughts to ponder

Our brain and nervous system cannot tell the difference between a 'real' experience and one which is vividly imagined. Maxwell Maltz

It is a well known fact that one comes, finally , to believe whatever one repeats to one's self, whether the statement be true or false, Napoleon Hill

The subconscious acts first on the dominating desires, which have been mixed with emotional feeling such as faith. Napoleon Hill

Repetition is the main rule in making suggestions work. Leslie LeCron (Clinical Psychologist)

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. William James, Father of American Psychology

I was 52 years old. I had diabetes and incipient arthritis. I had lost my gall bladder and most of my thyroid gland in earlier campaigns. But I was convinced the best was ahead of me.
Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds

If a visual image can be formed and added to a verbal suggestion, it will make the suggestion more potent. The visual image should always represent the result desired. Leslie LeCron



No comments: